Friday, January 17, 2014

uncommon values #2

I teach-children.
     After lunch there was a stampede of 9th graders with tons of noise and phones raised high to document the event, but the event wasn't there. The ruse was used to distract and pull teachers away so the fight could occur. As one girl ducked into my classroom, another chased her and beat her-at the very least, she will have 2 black eyes.
     All of this was orchestrated on Facebook and then  during lunch by the very popular and "famous on facebook" assailant. I was told that no one will tell on her because they don't want to be the next one beat up.
    Such chaos. At their age, I just wanted to go home and read my book or ride my horse-I was wierd-backward-whatever.
    This teacher is tired.



No comments:

Post a Comment